Wow, I have been so busy. The boyfriend and I are doing some small renovations to our kitchen, so I have been cheating a little bit as far as cooking is concerned. No worries though, my friends, I am back. Seriously I cannot wait for this weekend to get into my kitchen to cook and bake. We are having a party on Sunday, and of course I wanted to make all of the hors d’oeuvres and finger foods. I wanted to keep in touch with you all though, but I have to keep it short. That means I found something really awesome for you to see! I came across this really interesting inforgraphic about food safety.
A brief overview of the infographic:
- Planning and Shopping tips to get the best out of the foods you purchase from the grocery.
- Cleaning and Storage tips so you can keep your foods as long as possible without them spoiling.
- Preparation and Cooking instructions for all types of food, poultry, seafood, eggs, fruits, and veggies, and more.
- Storing and Re-heating pointers that will help you to stay safe when you are eating leftovers.
- Risks related to food allergies and poisonings.